27 August 2006


Hooray, I finally began sewing Noah's Roman blind. I wasn't even sure if my sewing machine would work - I got it for £15 through the classified ads at Grant's work - but it sewed just fine. It's a 1972 Singer sewing machine! That's older than me and the same age as Grant!!

I couldn't finish the blind because I need the Velcro tape for the top as well as twill tape for the cords to run through, which I'll buy on Monday or Tuesday. I can't wait to finish it and hang it - then Noah's room will almost be finished.

I did the silicone sealant between the tiles and the end of the bath and Grant and I installed the shower screen and put up the bracket the shower head attaches to. I forgot to take pictures before the shower curtain plan was put into action, but tomorrow I'll take pics of how it looks now, plastic shower curtain and all.

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...