For the past little while I have been feeling more and more tired and run down, weak, and foggy brained. I eventually went to the doctor for some blood tests when I became so fatigued that I couldn't actually function normally. The doctor said she'd run the tests but actually thinks they will come back clear - she has diagnosed me with exhaustion (hey, like a celebrity! Except in my case it doesn't mean I'm actually in rehab.)
I guess the past 2-3 years have thrown enough at me that my body has reached its limits. I don't know why I feel embarrassed about it ... I mean, I have been dealing with a lot:
- trying to sell two houses in a dead market (in the end selling one and renting the other out)
- all of the stress of getting our residency visas
- moving to the other side of the world and all of the loss and stress that entails
- being on my own for 4.5 months while Grant was in Wellington shortly after immigrating to NZ
- taking on (and later quitting) a part time job on top of working on 3 business and 2 blogs
- church responsibilities
- having 3 months of houseguests
- being forced to move house
- kids on 7 week summer holiday, Christmas and more guests
I guess one of the reasons I wanted to mention it on here is that I have a whole list of blog posts I am excited about, but no energy to actually get them done. Please bear with me - I will do my best to keep providing quality content but can't promise the same pace as I've kept in the past.
I'll get there eventually!!